Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE DOUGLASS GROUP at Keller Williams

To all of my cherished supporters, friends, and dedicated clients,

I am so happy to announce my most recent accomplishment to the blogging world. I am in the process of branching even further out into the abundant world of real estate in the Seacoast NH area by opening what is now known as THE DOUGLASS GROUP at Keller Williams.

After recieving immense support over the last few years from all of my wonderful contacts, I have made the final decision to expand my services by starting my own venture. The process is ongoing and my expert colleagues and I are working together to provide the surrounding community with honest and down to earth real estate guidance.

Please be on the lookout for more news and information that will be posted on my social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In as well as my upcoming new and improved website. This is an exiting time for us all as we look forward to a bigger and brighter future together!! Thanks again to my trusted support system, colleagues, and anyone else who has helped me reach this station in my career.

Warm regards,

Nikki Douglass

No comments:

Post a Comment